- On sale!
Dolphin E10 is the robot you need at an affordable price. This lightweight robot is ideal for cleaning the bottom of small pools, including above-ground pools...
Robot Dolphin E10
Robot Dolphin E10
The pool robot designed to last...
No more cleaning up, collecting leaves and dirt at the bottom of the pool: Dolphin E10 robot takes care of everything.
Dolphin E10 will clean the bottom of your pool and suck up all types of debris through active brushing technology.
Lightweight, compact and easy to handle, it will be the asset for a pool.
Effortless handling :
- Access to the filtration system from the top.
- The basket is very easy to clean and replace.
- Compact and ergonomic robot. It has a handle for easy immersion and get out of water.
- Lightweight, it weighs only 6.3 kg.
- Equipped with a low-power transformer, you can simply press ON button to start the cycle and press OFF button at the end of cleaning to turn off the power.
Optimal cleaning :
- Active brushing technology: A process that cleans the bottom and sides of your pool. The brush rotates twice as fast as the moving speed of the robot, takes off the most inlaid dirt and eliminates bacteria in your pond.
- Efficient and easy to use filtration system. The filter basket (110 microns) takes all the impurities due to the suction mouth. It is equipped with a tube, the debrises remain trapped inside the filter.
- Successfully aspires any particles like large debrises.
- Types of pools :
- Pond size: up to 8 meters long.
- Compatible with inground pools.
- Compatible with above-ground pools.
- Compatible with all types of coverings: tile, liner, polyester shell, reinforced PVC, painted concrete ...
- Cleaning Cycle : 1 hour 30 mins.
- Filtration : Filter cartridge with access on top. (Top Access).
- Brossage : Active Brush Technology, Turns 2 times faster than the speed of the robot movement for an improved cleaning of the bottom of the pool, regardless of the coating.
- Power Supply : Electrical transformer with low energy consumption. (Digital control)
- Cable Length : 12 meters.
- Suction Flow : 15 m3/h.
- Filtration Quality : 110 microns.
- Weight : 6,3 kg.
- Warranty: 2 years (Motor / electric transformer).
Robust and reliable :
- Dolphin E10 robot designed by Maytronics, it ensures quick and easy maintenance of your pool.
- Maytronics founded in 1983 and established itself as the pioneer of electronic cleaning technology for private and public pools, it has developed internationally renowned Dolphin cleaning robots.
You might also like