E-Vac Pool Cleaner
Hayward’s E-Vac is a floor specific cleaner that delivers performance and price in a uniquely robust design.
Warning: Last items in stock!
E-Vac Pool Cleaner with Caddy
E-Vac by Hayward is your pool’s most valuable asset. E-Vac uses up to 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners. The energy used by a standard light bulb is all that’s needed to power this innovative cleaner! Hayward’s E-Vac is a floor specific cleaner that delivers performance and price in a uniquely robust design.
- Cleans the bottom and the slopes of the pool
- Easily maintained with access to the filtration panels through the top
- Simple to maintain through easily replaced rollers
- Smarter: adaptive seek control logic (ASCL) microprocessor control optimizes cleaning routine for each individual pool size and shape.
- Hardworking: its powerful on board pump sucks up dirt and debris while raving the bottom of the pool, the walls, inclines and steps for a pool that sparkles from rim to rim.
- Easier to use: no installation, no attachments. Just drop it in and turn it on. It's completely automatic.
- Simplified drive system with anti-corrosion bearings for higher reliability.
- Cleans the bottom only.
- It's suitable for any type of pools.
- Easy maintenance: the filter panel is easy to remove, easy to clean and easy to replace.
- Quick roller change system for easy maintenance.
- Cleaning area: bottom.
- Max. Pool dimensions: 10 x 5m.
- Engine block: 24V.
- Filtration system: filter panels.
- Access to the filter: from the top.
- Microprocessor with ASCL control logic.
- Operating cycle: 2 hours.
- Filtration surface: 7420 cm².
- Travel speed: 16.76m / min.
- Fine filtration: 5 microns.
- Suction power: 17m³ / h.
- Cable length: 15m.
- Weight: 9.75kg.
- Autonomous calculator: yes.
- Power supply: 220V.
- Transport trolley: yes.
Caddy cart included:
Warranty: 3 years.
(including 1-year warranty after registration at www.hayward.fr)