- On sale!
The Hayward TOP Powerline filter is a highly breathable polyethylene sand filter, resistant to corrosion and weathering. Quality product at a minimum price...
Hayward Powerline Top Sand Filter
The Powerline filter is made of high density polyethylene, it can withstand temperature changes and corrosion. You will gain simplicity in maintenance with its 6-way valve, drainage and patented strainers. Hayward offers you the powerline range at the best price and quality ratio of the market in terms of filtration equipment.
- ABS base ensures high stability.
- A blown polyethylene tank designed to withstand weather conditions, wear and corrosion.
- TOP valve: positioning on the top of the valve makes it easy to install a filter in a narrow technical room or dedicated vault.
- Easy-to-use 6-way valve.
- Manometer and turbidity indicator integrated.
- Low maintenance: retractable strainers.
- Easy access to the tank.
- Fine filtration of 15 to 50 microns depending on the filter model. Better filtration with filter balls.
- Circulation speed: 50m³/h.
- Maximum temperature of 35 °C and maximum pressure of 2.4 bar.
|Ribs in mm||A||C||D||E|
||Flow||Enter/Exit||Sand (not included)||Filter balls (not included)||Effective filter surface|
|Powerline 6 TOP (Ref 81101)||6m3/h||1"1/2||50kg||1,4kg||0.13m²|
|Powerline 10 TOP (Ref 81103)||10m3/h||1"1/2||100kg||2,8kg||0.20m²|
|Powerline 14 TOP(Ref 81104)||14m3/h||1"1/2||150kg||4,2kg||0.28m²|
Warranty: 2 years (tank).
You might also like