The Hayward's "EnergyLine Pro All Seasons" heat pump is the heating solution for pools up to 70m...
THE PUMP IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE AND OUR STORES!
Hayward Heat Pump "EnergyLine Pro All Seasons"
The "EnergyLine Pro All Seasons" heat pump allows you to extend your swimming season while saving money.
The "EnergyLine Pro All Seasons" range is now NF Marked. The NF Mark is a voluntary certification that guarantees quality, performance levels and after-sales service. Hayward is committed to this quality approach to increase users' satisfaction.
The operation of a heat pump:
- Well-known principle of operation: The energy contained in the air is captured, then multiplied by thermodynamic principle and transferred to the water of a pool.
- The economical way: the free energy is taken from the air, only the compressor consumes the energy charge. We talk about Coefficient of Performance: COP = With a COP of 5 for 1 kw of electricity paid the pump produces 5 kw of heating, that's all the interest of the heat pump. For comparison, an electric heater at a COP of 1, it uses 1 kw of electricity to produce 1 kw of heating. (COP may vary depending on air and water temperatures)
- The ecological means: Compared to heating systems using fossil fuels and their derivatives, the heat pump does not release CO2 into the atmosphere. Indeed, the heat pump achieves more than just a transfer of energy and uses the free and natural calories present in the air due to the COP and the R410A refrigerant.
- Included, Smart Temp remote management module: this module allows you to control your heat pump via a smartphone.
EnergyLine Pro All Seasons:
The best performance to heat your pool water economically
- Silence and economic comfort: With a production of 4.6 to 4.9 kWh of thermal energy for 1 kWh consumed, the heat pumps Energyline Pro are economic for use as for purchase. Inverter fan with variable speed adapts its rotation speed according to the outdoor conditions and works in slow motion for a very quiet night mode.
- Extended range of use: it is designed specifically for all-season use in extreme conditions down to -12 °C. Ideal product for indoor pools and/or cold climates.
- Durable: All components have been selected for their high quality and reliability and then assembled according to strict standards. The highly resistant Titanium-PVC heat exchanger is compatible with all treatments including electrolysis.
- All-season heat pump with standard cycle reversal electronic defrost management for operation down to -12 ° C.
- Quiet operation: The fan speed varies automatically according to the needs of the machine. In the middle of the summer, when the heat pump takes advantage of the climatic conditions allowing it to display the best yields, it will slow the rotation of its vanes and continue to heat your pool in silent mode.
- Reversible and automatic function to heat and cool a pool.
- Durability: highly resistant Titanium-PVC heat exchanger compatible with all types of treatment. Double pass system to optimize heat transfer.
- Simple installation and maintenance: Ø50mm union connection supplied, external box for simplified electrical connection, drain, sold with its protective cover for winter storage.
Simple to use: its intuitive 19cm touch screen and makes it simple to use.
- Smart Temp module : allows remote management of your heat pump via your smartphone. App available on Google Play and App Store.
|Certification NF 414
||In progress||NF||NF||NF||In progress||In progress||In progress|
|Heat capacity (kW)
|Absorbing electrical power (kW)||3,01||3,7||3,7||5,15||5||6,1||6,5|
|Absorbing intensity (A)||14,5||16,2||7,7||9,7||9,8||11,6||13,3|
|Electric power (V)
||By inversion cycle||By inversion cycle||By inversion cycle||By inversion cycle||By inversion cycle||By inversion cycle||By inversion cycle|
|Type of compressors
|Number of fans
|Fan rotation speed (RPM)
||790||820||899||925||890||895||600 to 1060|
|Sound power (dB(A))||72||73||73||75||74||75||72,5|
|Hydraulic connection (mm)||50||50||50||50||50||50||63|
|Acoustic power at 10m Lpa (dB)||41||45||45||47||43||44||41|
|Nominal water flow (m³/h)
|Loss of charge on the water max (kPa)||7||7||7||18||11||16||14|
|Dimensions of the unit (L/W/H) (mm)
|Heating priority function||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Smart Temp module
Warranty: 2 years
You might also like