The Harvia C150 control unit can be used to control the electric heaters of both family saunas and communal saunas up to 17 kW.
Harvia C150 Digital Control Unit
The Harvia C150 control unit is mounted on the wall and can be installed outside the sauna in a dry location. Its functions use a modern processor technology and the sensors are equipped with protection against overheating. Digital control unit with numeric temperature display max. +125oC. Temperature's range of adjustment +(40–110)oC. Operating time can be set on 1–12h, presetting time 0–12h.
- Control unit
- Temperature sensor with cable ca 4 m.
- Model: C150 control unit.
- Function: Control of electric heaters.
- Width: 250 mm.
- Height: 223 mm.
- Depth: 70 mm.
- Weight: 1,4 kg.
- Adjustable temperature min-max: de 40 à 110°C.
- Max. numeric temperature display: +125°C.
- Heater output max.: 17 KW
- Operating time: 1 to 12 h.
- Pre-setting time: de 0 to 12 h.
- Supply voltage: 400V /230V 3N.
- Temperature sensor: included, with cable ca 4 m.
Warranty: 2 years.
You might also like
- On sale!