SwimClear cartridge filter offers greater filtration fineness rather than a sand filter...
THE PUMP IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE AND OUR C-PISCINE STORES!
Hayward SwimClear cartridge filter
The Swimclear cartridge filter is environmentally friendly and economical. Indeed it does not need multi-way valve or water because there is no backwash required.
It is designed in 2 parts, which makes it possible to clean the filtering elements easily (cartridges) without disassembling the pipes. In addition, it is space-saving, it will fit all your filtration rooms even the most tight compartment.
SwimClear offers a filtration capacity twice as great as most pool sand filters with a filtration fineness of 10 to 20 microns.
The number of parts to handle for closing or opening the filter are reduced. Indeed, it is equipped with a clamp consisting of a screw and a nut which eliminates the risk of misalignment during assembling.
- Ecological: the large capacity of the filter elements makes it possible to space the maintenance cycles and thus to save water.
- No backwash: saving water, heating and chemicals.
- Large filtering area: equipped with 4 or 8 filter cartridges of great capacity the filtering surface can reach from 30m² to 63,2m².
- Possibility of outdoor installation: tank designed in PermaglassXL injected resistant and anti-corrosion. The SwimClear filter is durable over time for the various treatments used to achieve optimum water clarity.
- Reduced ground grip: very compact, it has reduced dimensions compared to its high filtration capacity. Thus SwimClear can be installed in the majority of technical rooms housing your pool filtration elements.
- Direct connection: no need to use a multichannel valve. Still provide 2 conventional plumbing valves in inlet and outlet or 2 valves of 3 ways.
- Collar that eliminates the risk of misalignment when reassembling the filter.
- Standardized union fittings with our pumps.
- Upper collector for better filtration and
optimized hydraulics performance.
|entry/exit||Effective filtering surface||Weight|| A (mm)
|C5030EURO||30m³/h||1"1/2 /2" (50mm/63mm)||49m²||36kg||1180||457||660|
- Equipment 5 years + 1 year.
- Tank 10 years.
You might also like