- On sale!
The HeatUp Heat Pump is an economical heating system. It is easy to install, you can heat your water to the preferred temperature...
The heat pump has been created to make you enjoy your pool longer during the year. It allows to extend the swimming season to make the whole family happy. Heat your pool easily even when the outside temperatures are low.
The functioning of the heat-pump :
- The principle of work: the energy contained in the air is captured, then multiplied by thermodynamic effect and transferred to the swimming pool.
- Economical: the heat-pump uses free air energy, only the compressor requires electricity. We speak of a coefficient of performance: COP = per 1 kw of electricity paid, the pump produces 5 kw of heating, that is all the heat-pump consumes. For example, an electric heater at a COP of 1, uses 1kw of electricity to produce 1kw of heating. (Caution: COPs vary according to air and water temperatures.)
- Ecological: compared to heating systems using fossil fuels and their derivatives, the heat-pump does not emit carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. The heat-pump performs more than just a transfer of energy and uses free and natural air resources, due to its COP and R410A refrigerant.
The advantages of HeatUp Heat-Pump :
- Titanium Exchanger : It's ensuring an absolute resistance against corrosion. It's compatible with any type of salt treatment.
- Digital control screen : The data and functions are clearly transcribed on the digital display.
- The flow sensor: it helps to understand if the minimum flow is reached so the heat-pump can function properly.
- Ecological : It's having no impact on ozone due to its R410A refrigerant, 80% of the energy transferred into the swiming pool and it gets from the air. R410A refrigerant is a stable, low-toxic, non-flammable, chlorine-free and environment-friendly refrigerant mixture.
- Reversible heat-pump : the pump is able to heat-up or cool-down the water in your swimming pool, due to its cooling function.
It can be used all year long regardless of solar radiation or outside temperature.
- Automatic defrosting.
- 50mm connection.
Technical characteristics :
|Model||HeatUp 650||HeatUp 900||HeatUp 1100||HeatUp 1400|
|Heating capacity||6,5 kW||9,0 kW||11,5 kW||14,0 kW|
|Cooling capacity||4,3 kW||5,9 kW||7,2 kW||9,2 kW|
|Power||220 V||220 V||220 V||220 V|
|Consumption||1,18 kW||1,65 kW||2,00 kW||2,50 kW|
|Sound power||50 dB(A)||51 dB(A||52 dB(A||53 dB(A|
|Enter / Exit||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Recommended water flow||4m3/h||4m3/h||4m3/h||4m3/h|
|Dimensions||985 x 310 x 660||985 x 310 x 660||985 x 310 x 660||985 x 310 x 660|
The heat-pump can be installed almost anywhere. The air motion process must be followed and referred to the diagram above in order to obtain optimal performance.
Warranty : 2 years.
You might also like
- On sale!