PoolVac V-Flex is a new generation suction robot adapting to pools up to 12 x 6m...
THE POOL ROBOT AVAILABLE ONLY IN C-PISCINE SHOPS!
Hayward Robot PoolVac V-Flex
The PoolVac V-Flex robot is a hydraulic robot which means that it uses the filtration circuit of the pool by installing on the skimmer or on the broom of your pool.
Its wide entrance and the design of its wings improves the suction of all kinds of debris.
Its AquaPilot guidance (patented system) allows the robot to cover the entire pool. Its spiral movement allows it never get stuck.
- Suitable for pools up to 12 x 6m.
- AquaPilot guidance system: patented system that allows an optimized cleaning path for full coverage of a pool.
- Patented V-Flex technology: mobile blade turbine that optimizes pool cleaning to capture large debris in a pool. Blockages will be reduced significantly.
- Unique and hydrodynamic design: allows unhindered movement in a pool.
- Leaf trap included: leaves does not overload the filtration, thus it operates in a regular mode.
- Simple installation without tools: easy to install, use and maintain. It is ready to use in less than 10 minutes and without additional tools.
- Ideal with the use of a variable speed pump: the robot runs at a reduced speed to save the energy of a variable speed pump.
For the following type of pools:
- Dimensions : suitable for pools up to 12 x 6m.
- For all types of flooring: tiling, concrete, liner, shell, etc.
- For all types of backgrounds: flat, gentle slope and composed.
- For all pool shapes: rectangular, oval, free shapes, etc.
- Robot type: hydraulic
- Cleaning area: cleans the bottom of all pools. Cleans the walls only of pools with a rounded corner of 30cm minimum, between the walls and the bottom of a pool.
- Traction system: skates.
- Movement: spiral, never get stuck and cover the entire pelvis.
- Filtration: ideal with the use of a variable speed pump.
- Length of the hose: 12m.
- V-flex turbine: mobile impeller to capture large debris.
Warranty: 5 years
You might also like