The Hayward Outlet will help you to avoid small debris at the bottom of your pool...
Hayward Outlet Screw on the Ground
The principle of work :
There is a bung at the very bottom of your swimming pool. It is connected to the filtration system, it allows to drain the water and the dirt out of your swimming pool. The bottom outlet inserts in the floor and it has a grille.
- 2 Models available: Liner and Concrete.
- Protective grille: fixing with stainless steel screws.
- Dimensions of the Liner model: 2 "(63mm) lateral opening. 1" 1/2 threaded opening with drilled diaphragm.
- Dimensions of the Concrete model : 1 "1/2 (50mm) side opening. 1" 1/2 threaded opening with drilling diaphragm.
- Flow power: 5m3/h to 15m3/h.
- Material: ABS.
Warranty : 2 years.
You might also like