Intex cartridge filter ensures the finest filtration...
Intex Cartridge Filter 2m³/h
The Intex 2m3/h cartridge scrubber is suitable for small ponds up to 10m³ of water. Conform to the standards, it will assure you a great security of use.
Its great fineness of filtration allows to have a healthy and crystalline water throughout the summer! Essential, it is important to clean the cartridge 1 to 2 times a week and replace it every 2 to 4 weeks depending on the frequency of use of filtration.
Hydro Ventilation Technology:
- Innovative technology: The Intex sand filter is equipped with the Hydro Ventilation Technology which allows air to be introduced into the return nozzle by oxygenating the water.
- Improved filtration: the particles in the water are caught and deposited at the bottom of the pool during the ventilation process which facilitates the removal of sediment through the filtration system. Improved filtration and circulation makes the water healthier and easier to maintain.
- Pure and clear water: The ventilation process reduces the presence of metals and eliminates the formation of stains by mixing air with water. The result is pure and clear water of your swimming pool.
- Healthier pool: It has been shown that negative ions around the pool eliminates air pollutants and neutralizes free radicals that affect air quality. The result, pure air around the pool and healthier pool.
- Connection with discharge strainer.
- Connection with suction strainer.
- 2 connecting pipes diameter 32mm.
- Electric transformer.
- Intex Type A Filter Cartridge.
- Model: Cartridge filter 2m³/h.
- Brand: Intex.
- Swimming pool: from 3 to 10m³.
- Flow: 2m³/h.
- Air flow: yes.
- Sediment purge: not included.
- Built-in programmer: not included.
- Filtration cartridge included: Type A Intex.
- Pipe diameter: 32mm.
Warranty: 3 YEARS
You might also like