The JADE Spa model features all the amenities of an upscale spa. You will spend nice moments of relaxation with it at your side...
C-SPAS JADE Model
The C-SPAS brand offers a wide range of spas designed to please the most demanding owners. All models of the C-SPAS brand combine perfect ergonomics with the best of technology.
The C-SPAS universe consists of 4 ranges. The JADE spa belongs to the ESSENTIA range. This range will immerse you in the world of therapeutic balneotherapy and luxury. Perfect ergonomics, massaging jets in profusion, a quadruple isolation for an optimal silence of operation and a minimal energy consumption.
- Massage Positions: 2 elongated and 3 seated.
Equipment Includes: Cover
- The cover is made of the UV resistant vinyl cover and a high density foam cover that allows maximum heat retention to reduce heating losses.
- High density 100% virgin foam, specially formulated for superior strength and insulation.
- Anti-corrosion nylon zipper.
- Aluminum sheet which provides additional protection against premature moisture absorption ensuring structural integrity for a longer shelf life.
- Tapered junction joint prevents loss of heat and evaporation of water.
- Peripheral vinyl skirt that creates an airtight seal to protect the spa from dust and environmental contaminants.
- Robust handles for easy handling.
- 4 locking straps with security code.
- Made of LUCITE.
- Color: Tuscan Sun.
- Made in USA
- Exceptional quality:
Entourage: Composite wood.
The support frame made of stainless steel:
The chassis are made of wood and treated class-4, the treatment that guarantees exceptional durability. Unlike a metal or composite frame, the wooden chassis does not imply any vibration. The wooden frame eliminates any risk of perforation of the hull due to its flexibility. The most famous spa brands use this type of chassis.
- Insulation of the tank: 40mm.
- Spa base insulation: 35mm + Bubble Aluminum Sheet.
- Peripheral Insulation: 35mm + Bubble Aluminum Sheet.
The Absolute spa is delivered in specific packaging on steel pallet to protect the material from damages during transportation.
You might also like