Bayrol pH-Minus is a concentrated liquid to lower the pH level, and will be applied when the pH is above 7.4
Bayrol pH Minus Liquid 25 kg
Bayrol introduces its liquid pH control range with pH Minus Liquid.
Essential to any pH regulation, the Bayrol pH Minus Liquid has a very concentrated formula and high chemical purity. Your automatic device can directly take the required quantity directly from the original packaging by directly immersing the dosing pump hose into the pH Minus Liquid. Easy to use and guaranteed without hydrochloric acid, the pH Minus Liquid from Bayrol is the reference in pH regulation for automatic treatment.
The liquid concentrate of high chemical purity for continuously lowering the pH.
- It is used only with a dosing system, compatible with automatic measurement and control technologies.
- Easy handling because dosing is done directly from the original packaging.
- It is very concentrated product, economical to use. It does not contain hydrochloric acid.
- Use only with an automatic control system.
- Minus Liquid pH injection is done directly from the original packaging to the filtration circuit.
- Check the pH twice a week, after each new watering and after each rain. Maintain pH between 7.0 - 7.4 (7.4 - 7.6 for bromine) to maintain bathing comfort and optimum disinfectant efficiency.
- Recommended dosage: 0.1 L / 10m3 to lower the pH by -0.1.
- Place of dosage of the product: directly in the pool with automatic dosing system.
- Filter type: any type of filter.
- Dimensions of the basin: all dimensions.
- Dosing frequency: if required.
You might also like
- On sale!