- On sale!
HTH anti-phosphates is a real solution for pools with algae bloom recurrence! Sustainable and efficient solution to permanently remove phosphates from the water in your pool!
HTH Anti-Phosphates 1L
It's a great solution for treating your pool against phosphates.
What is phosphates?
- Phosphates are essential components of living organisms.
- They are present in the soil in the state of ore and in the body of living beings (man: bone, teeth, urine etc...).
- It is a relatively simple chemical substance absolutely indispensable to life and represents 2 to 4% of living matter.
- Cells need phosphates to reproduce, they are essential for plant growth and life.
- Used as fertilizers, certain phosphates are also used as detergents.
Where do the phosphates come from?
- The phosphates build up of all living organisms, rain, urine, vegetable waste, fertilizers used near the pool and dust.
- The phosphates build up little by little in the pool water.
- The phosphates consume the algae but also release it when they die.
The problematic phosphates in swimming pools.
- The phosphates are the main responsible for the eutrophication of fresh water.
- The phosphates accumulate in soils and contaminate fresh water, causing excessive algal blooms and oxygen depletion of water.
- The phosphates are nourished elements for algae in pool's water, thus promoting their proliferation.
- CHOC chlorination generally produces good results in the case of algae problems. It removes algae but does not affect phosphates level.
- Therefore, if the phosphate level is too high, algal growth occurs after each treatment.
When does it represent a problem?
- If the amount of the phosphates in the pool water exceeds 0.3 ppm, ie only 30 grams for a pool of 100 m³. The algae then proliferate even in the presence of chlorine.
Treatment against phosphates
HTH Anti-Phosphate is a real solution for swimming pools with recurrences of algae proliferation. HTH Anti-Phosphate is one of the only sustainable and effective solutions to the problem of phosphates. It makes it possible to eliminate them definitively from the circuit.
- Precipitation and removal of phosphates.
- Average active ingredient content.
- Compatible with the PHMB system.
- Compatible with algicides.
- Limits the consumption of algaecides.
- Efficient regardless of the pH of the water to be treated.
- It can be used in hard water (high TH).
- Non-foaming at the recommended dosages in swimming pool.
- Compatible with all filtration equipment.
- Durable and efficient solution. Practical, dosing caps.
- Dosage: 15 ml per 10 m3 (to remove 100 ppm of phosphates).
- Maintenance: 15 ml per 10 m3/week.
- 1L canister.
You might also like