Piscimar brand offers a wide range of high quality chemicals designed to solve specific water problems quickly and efficiently. "Algiblack" eliminates all types of algae in the swimming pools. Especially, it's designed for the treatment of black and brown algae...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Piscimar "Algiblack" Concentrated Algicide
The "Algiblack" treatment product eliminates the algae and bacteria quickly and efficiently. It is designed especially for black and brown algae that cannot disappear after shock chlorination or resistant to conventional algicides...
The Advantages of "Algiblack":
- Efficient treatment.
- Copper sulphate (sequestration).
- Can be used without limit.
- Effectively removes algae; resistant to disinfectants and algicides.
- Compatible with salt electrolysis treatment. It is enough to stop the electrolysis during the duration of the treatment (24h maximum).
The Advice from Experts:
- In order for "Algiblack" to be effective, it is important to check its alkalinity, pH and phosphate levels.
- Phosphate analysis should not be neglected and its rate should be 0ppb. Phosphate is the food of algae and bacteria. The algae can appear frequently throughout the season, if it's present in your swimming pool.
- If the phosphate level is <1000ppb, it is important to use "Phos-Out" to eliminate and weaken the algae before using "Algiblack".
- If the phosphate level is >1000ppb, it is important to use "Phos-Out 3XL" to eliminate and weaken the algae before using "Algiblack"
Usage and Dosage:
- Before use, check key parameters: Alkalinity, pH and Phosphate.
Make sure the filtration is running.
Brush areas where algae is concentrated.
It is important to dilute it in a bucket with 9 times its volume of water due to high concentration of the product.
- Shock treatment: 1.5 liter per 100m³. Once the product diluted in a bucket with water, pour it into your swimming pool.
- Regular treatment: 0.3 liter per 100m³ once a week.
- Regular treatment in water at - 15 °C: 0.15 liter per 100m³ every month.
- 24 hours after pouring "Algiblack" into your swimming pool, you can scratch the algae areas again for total destruction.