Hayward Outlet Sink-to-Stick is a perfect cleaning effect by sucking the impurities at the bottom of your swimming pool...
Hayward Outlet Sink-to-Stick
The principle of work :
The bottom bung is a part of the essential sealing parts when installing a swimming pool. It is positioned at the bottom of a swimming pool. Its role is to drain water and dirt from a pool to perform the filtration.
- 2 Models available: Concrete and Liner.
- Material: ABS plastic.
- Bond of bottom required to stick.
- Dimensions of the Liner model: 1 "1/2 (50mm) lateral opening. 1" 1/2 threaded opening with knockout.
- Dimensions of the Concrete model: 1 "1/2 (50mm) lateral opening. 1" 1/2 threaded opening with knockout.
- Flow power: from 5m3/h to 15m3/h.
Warranty : 2 years.
You might also like