Intex bubble tarpaulin keeps the temperature in the pool; it is 40% more efficient than an ordinary tarpaulin.
Intex Bubble Tarpaulin for Round Pools
- Maintains the heat of the pool; it is 40% more efficient than an ordinary tarpaulin.
- It uses solar energy to heat the water during the day and keeps the temperature of the water at night, which therefore saves heating.
- It protects the pool from debris, leaves, insects, ...
- Economy of chemicals and maintenance.
- It reduces water evaporation by 95%.
- It reduces heating costs by up to 70%.
- Thickness is 120 or 160 microns depending on the model.
Attention : Bubble cover 120 microns and 3.05m, it does not mean that the diameter of the tarpaulin is equal to 3.05m.
See table below
|Intex tarpaulin model||The actual size of the tarpaulin||For tubular pools||For freestanding pools||Thickness of the bubble cover|
|Bubble cover 3,05 m||Diameter 2,88m||Round with a diameter of 3,05m||Round with a diameter of 3,05m||120 Microns|
|Bubble cover 3,66 m||Diameter 3,44m||Round with a diameter of 3,66m||Round with a diameter of 3,66m||120 Microns|
|Bubble cover 4,57 m||Diameter 4,48m||Round with a diameter of 4,57m||Round with a diameter of 4,57m||160 Microns|
|Bubble cover 4,88 m||Diameter 4,70m||Round with a diameter of 4,88m||Round with a diameter of 4,88m||160 Microns|
|Bubble cover 5,49 m||Diameter 5,34m||Round with a diameter of 5,49 m||Round with a diameter of 5,59m||160 Microns|
You might also like