The Prism Frame tubular pool bubble cover makes it environmentally friendly and economical...
Intex Bubble Cover for Rectangular/Tubular Prism Frame Pools
- It maintains the heat of the pool.
- It uses solar energy to heat the water during the day and keeps the temperature of the water at night, which saves heating costs.
- It protects the pool from dirt, leaves, insects and therefore reduces cleaning time.
- It allows saving of chemicals.
- The pool water gains up to 5 °C.
- Therefore the swimming season is extended.
- Evaporation of the water is reduced by 95%.
- Heating costs are reduced by up to 70%.
Please note: Bubble cover 160 microns 4.00 x 2.00m does not mean that the size of the tarpaulin is equal to 4.00 x 2.00m.
See the table below.
|Model: Intex Bubble Cover||The actual size of the tarpaulin||For tubular pools||Thickness of the bubble cover|
|4,00 x 2,00m||3,78 x 1,86m||Rectangular 4,00 x 2,00m||160 microns|
|4,88 x 2,44m||4,76 x 2,34m||Rectangular 4,88 x 2,44m||160 microns|
You might also like