The Intex cartridge filter is equipped with a hydro-aeration system that allows you to oxygenate your water so that it is more healthier...
Intex Cartridge Filter 3.8m³/h
The Intex 3,8m3/h cartridge filter is suitable for small pools up to 17m³ of water. It will assure you a great security of use, according to the standards.
The Intex cartridge filter ensures the highest quality and fineness of filtration. Your water will be crystal clear all summer! Remember to clean your cartridge once or twice a week and change it every 2 to 4 weeks.
Hydro Ventilation Technology:
- Innovative technology: The Intex sand filter is equipped with the Hydro Ventilation Technology which allows air to be introduced into the return nozzle by oxygenating the water.
- Improved filtration: the particles in the water are caught and deposited at the bottom of the pool during the ventilation process which facilitates the removal of sediment through the filtration system. Improved filtration and circulation makes the water healthier and easier to maintain.
- Pure and clear water: The ventilation process reduces the presence of metals and eliminates the formation of stains by mixing air with water. The result is pure and clear water of your swimming pool.
- Healthier pool: It has been shown that negative ions around the pool eliminates air pollutants and neutralizes free radicals that affect air quality. The result, pure air around the pool and healthier pool.
- Connection with discharge strainer.
- Connection with suction strainer.
- 2 connecting pipes, diameter 32mm.
- Electric transformer.
- Intex Type A Filter Cartridge.
- Model: Cartridge filter 2m³/h.
- Brand: Intex.
- Swimming pool: from 10 to 17m³.
- Flow: 3,8m³/h.
- Air flow: yes.
- Sediment purge: not included.
- Integrated programmer: not included.
- Filtration cartridge included: Type A Intex.
- Pipe diameter included: 32mm.
Warranty: 3 YEARS
You might also like