- On sale!
Filter glass is an alternative to sand or gravel. It is designed from recycled glass, it does not involve quarrying or use of scarce resources. It is more environment-friendly...
Application of the product:
- It can be used for a wide range of sand filters, especially it is recommended as a replacement of sand in a filter.
- Very long life.
- Improves filtration of debris by 30%.
- Limits the countermeasures.
- Helps to save water during filter washes.
- Economy of energy and chemicals.
- Reduces treatment needs by 20%.
- Ecological product.
- Cleaned and dried sodium silicate glass sand, it's obtained from glass cullet (wastes).
|Models||Grade 1||Grade 2|
|Granulometry||0,5 - 1,0mm||1,0 - 3,0mm|
|Equivalent||in the sand||with gravel|
|Conditioning||Sack of 25kg||Sack of 25kg|
This product requires additional delivery fee. The supplement of 5 € will be added for each bag of 25kg. This supplement will be applied even you are within the €150 required to get free shipping.
You might also like
- On sale!