The "Sensor Espio" pool alarm is compatible with rolling shutters. It is simple to install and use!
"Sensor Espio" Pool Alarm
"Sensor Espio" Pool Alarm
"Sensor Espio" is the immersion alarm that is not visible!
"Sensor Espio" is the new immersion alarm system developed by Maytronics. Maytronics Research & Development team have designed and developed "Sensor Espio" to meet the requirements of users and professionals and in compliance with the legislation. It is the first immersion detector that is no longer visible!
Improved scanning and sensing capabilities, miniaturization, semi-submerged power plant are just some of the features of this innovative new alarm system for private swimming pools.
The law #2003-9 of January 3rd, 2003th was related to the safety of the swimming pools, it imposes the installation of a standardized safety device for the buried swimming pools for individuals or public use.
The "Sensor Espio" alarm is a true investment in the technology of the swimming pool protection, which benefits from the conformity with the NF P90-307-1: 2009 standard and the decree of July 16, 2009.
The "Sensor Espio" alarm will be delivered with the certificates of conformity to bring you a double guarantee of quality.
The innovation brings benefits to the users:
The development of "Sensor Espio" took more than 8000 hours in Research & Development. The result is up to this investment:
- miniaturization for a minimum space requirement.
- immersion of the central detection for total discretion.
- new electronic intelligence for greater analytical abilities.
- ergonomics studied for simplified use.
- remote control for more convenience.
- increased autonomy for peace of mind.
"Sensor Espio" integrates perfectly with the the majority of swimming pools.
"Sensor Espio" adapts to the configurations of different swimming pools due to its multi-support bracket.
Its design is compatible with electric rolling shutters and a large number of other shutters.
Principle of operation:
"Sensor Espio" should be installed under the edge of the pool so it controls the perimeter of the pool continuously, due to its multi-support bracket. "Sensor Espio" detects the waves generated in case of an immersion or fall in the pool and it triggers its powerful sound-alarm quickly.
The "Sensor Espio" alarm works with alkaline batteries and it is automatically restarted after swimming. It is not a substitute for common sense or individual responsibility. It is not intended to replace the vigilance of parents or responsible adults.
- The alarm must be positioned in the middle of the perimeter's length and against a flat wall of the pool.
- The detection unit must be more than one meter away from the filtration system (discharge nozzles, drain plug, skimmer, brush plug, etc.), a water cascade or other equipment that may disturb the pool in this location.
- The alarm is designed according to the standard NF P90-307-1 (it requires a fall to be detected within a maximum of 12 seconds) and it can be used for pools up to 10 x 5m in size. The immersion detector should not be more than 7m from all possible drop points.
- The central alarm will be sufficient if placed in the middle of the longest side of the pool, its radius of 7 meters covers the entire pool, or as part of a pool with a particular shape, or greater than 10 x 5m. You will need to get several detention points so that they can cover the entire pool.
- Remote control for activation and change of modes.
- Automatic restart after swimming.
- Magnetic key for activation and mode changes.
- Signaling periods of non-surveillance.
- Integrated siren 100 db.
- Low battery signal.
- Fault signal.
- Compatibility with a large number of rolling shutters.
- Integration with turn-key ready pools or swimming pools which are under construction.
- Reduced size: 260 x 200 x 55mm.
- Fixing kit included: multi-support bracket.
- Power supply: 4 batteries LR20 included.
Warranty: 2 YEARS
You might also like