The Bestway Power Steel pool will be your ally to spend long moments of relaxation with your friends throughout the summer...
Bestway Power Steel Rectangular Tubular Pool 4,12x 2,01x ↕1,22m
This Bestway model hass all the qualities of a large swimming pool. Thanks to the sand filter, the water becomes both pure and crystalline. Bestway makes your life easier in 2021 by equipping this model with a varnished liner which provides better protection of the coating walls against algae. In addition, it removes dirt from the water.
The gray liner of the Power Steel will bring a novelty to the layout of your outdoor space.
- A sustainable swimming pool: it is equipped with very easy to assemble steel tubes, an ati-corrosion steel frame and extra large liner welds. The Bestway swimming pool has a quality finish promising longevity.
- Liner Tritech: the material composed of 3 layers; 2 layers of laminated PVC that enclose a synthetic interleaved polyester mesh for superior strength and durability. Tritech is a UV treated quality material that can withstand extreme conditions including exposure to chlorine. Moreover, it is tested to withstand the pressure of a very large volume of water.
- A new trend for the year 2021, the Power Steel pool has a highly qualified coatinf in Liner with frosted finish which prevents at all costs the proliferation of algae on the walls.
- Revolutionary ChemConnect Chlorine Diffuseur: in the absence of a floating distributor or a skimmer, the diffuser send a 20g chlorine tablet.
- Easy to assemble: quick and easy assembly without any need for other tools. (30 minutes)
Quick and easy assembling:
- Estimated assembling time is 30 minutes with 2-3 people.
- Prepare the soil.
- Put the pool.
- Assemble the tubular structure.
- Perform impoundment.
A gift offered with the purchase of a Bestway tubular swimming pool 4,12x 2,01x ↕1,22m.
TIPS : How to proceed with the treatment of your above-ground swimming pool ?
When you decide to acquire a nice swimming pool, you must prioritize the treatment of the water to bathe safety!
Here are our starter kits that correspond to above-ground pools
Starter kit from
0 to 10m3
Starter kit from
10 to 20m3
Starter kit from
20 to 30m3
|Anticalcaéro Piscimar||1 x 1L||1 x 1L||1 x 1L|
|Ph - in powder Piscimar||1 x 1,5 KG||1 x 1,5 KG||1 X 8 KG|
|Slow chlorine in tablets 20G Piscimar||1 x 1 KG||Non||Non|
|Slow chlorine in pebbles 250G Piscimar||Non||1 x 2 KG||1 x 5 KG|
|Chlorine shock Ritocal GR||1 x 1,5 KG||1 x 1,5 KG||1 x 1,5 KG|
|Test strips||FTK Mini 25 strips||FTK Mini 25 strips||FTK chlore 50 strips|
|Floating diffuser chlorine||Yes||Yes||No|
- Reference: 56457.
- Structure: Tubular.
- Shape: Rectangular.
- Dimensions: 4,12x 2,01x ↕1,22m.
- Installation: above-ground.
- Swimming area: 3,81x 1,81x ↕1,10m.
- Water volume: 8,124 m³.
- Power supply: 220-240V.
- Filtration: sand filter.
- Filtration capacity: 3,028 L/h.
- Filtration media: Not included.
- Diameter of the hose: Ø32mm.
- Tarpaulin protection: Not included.
- Ground sheet: Not included.
- Ladder: safety ladder (1,22m).
- ChemConnect Distributor: Included.
- Drain plug with connection adapter to all hoses.
- Liner: ultra-strong side walls made with 3 layers of PVC / TRITECH.
- Assembling time: 30 minutes excluding filling it with water.
Warranty: 2 YEARS
As a Certified partner in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
You might also like