- On sale!
The Bestway "Power Steel" tubular pool Vista Series has very modern design. It is equipped with a rattan imitation liner and portholes...
Bestway "Power Steel" Tubular Pool Vista Series 5,49x 2,74x ↕1,22m
The Power Steel Vista Series pool is a real benefit for homes with children. It keeps the whole family cool during hot summer days. Very economical, it can be installed in a few minutes to adapt to the needs of each individual.
This pool is of increased durability thanks to its very high quality steel frame. The extra-large assemblies of its liner offer it incomparable resistance.
On the design side, the swimming pool seduces with its brown imitation rattan liner giving it a natural look full of charm. Its 4 portholes modernize its finish and make your exterior decor more original.
- Long-term swimming pool: it's made of anti-corrosion steel reinforcement and extra-wide liner welds, the BESTWAY pool features high-end finishes to be more robust. The steel tubes of this frame are easy to assemble.
- Liner Tritech: the material composed of 3 layers; 2 layers of laminated PVC that enclose a synthetic interleaved polyester mesh for superior strength and durability. Tritech is a UV treated quality material that can withstand extreme conditions including exposure to chlorine. Moreover, it is tested to withstand the pressure of a very large volume of water.
- Originality, thanks to the frosted finish of the liner, say goodbye to algae problems. This composition prevents their formation and proliferation. They no longer ding to the walls of the basin.
- Easy to assemble: there are no tools required for mounting which is very simple and fast. (30 minutes)
- Chemconnect : Dispenser located on the delivery nozzle that distributes treatment products permanently.
Quick and easy assembling:
- Estimated assembling time is 30 minutes with 2-3 people.
- Prepare the soil.
- Put the pool.
- Assemble the tubular structure.
- Perform impoundment.
We offer one gift per purchase of a Bestway tubular swimming pool 5,49x 2,74x ↕1,22m.
- Reference: 56716.
- Structure : Tubular.
- Shape: Oval.
- Dimensions: 5,49x 2,74x ↕1,22m.
- Installation: above-ground.
- Swimming area: 5,27x 2,54x ↕1,10m.
- Water volume: 13,430 m³.
- Power supply: 220-240V.
- Filtration: cartridge filter.
- Filtration capacity: 5,678 L/h.
- Cartridge: size III (included).
- Diameter of the hose: Ø38mm.
- Portholes: integrated.
- Ladder: safety ladder (1,22m).
- Repair patch: included.
- Tarpaulin protection: included.
- Floor mat: not included.
- Discharge nozzle for better circulation: included.
- Drain plug with connection adapter to all hoses.
- Liner: ultra-strong side walls made with 3 layers of PVC / TRITECH.
- Assembling time: 30 minutes excluding filling it with water.
Warranty: 2 YEARS
You might also like