- On sale!
Aquabrome 5/10 kg is a slow dissolving 20 g bromine tablet for reliable and continuous water disinfection to eliminate bacteria and remove turbidity in the pool water.
Bayrol Aquabrome Bromine Tablets
Product description :
Aquabrome is a slow dissolving 20 g bromine tablet for reliable and continuous water disinfection to eliminate bacteria and remove turbidity in the pool water.
The special advantage: bromine is very effective even at an elevated pH value and/or high water temperatures.
Aquabrome bromine tablets are very slow dissolving and will be dosed via a dosing station (Brominator), which is embedded in the circulation system.
- No annoying and unpleasant odor. It is gentle to the skin and eyes.
- Disinfection reliability: it remains effective at high pH levels and high temperatures.
- Easy to use: its use is particularly simple due to the dosing system.
- Efficiency: due to its ability to regenerate.
- It is especially suitable in situations where there is a botheringn chlorine odor, especially in hot tubs.
- The effectiveness of bromine disinfection is remarkable, the quality of treatment is not impaired.
- The very slow dissolution rate of Aquabrome tablets is ideal for being used in an automatic dispenser.
Directions for use :
- Use only with a bromine feeder (brominator).
- Adjust the pH between 7.0 and 7.6 and the TAC to >10 ° F.
- Place the Aquabrome tablets into the brominator and proceed according to the instructions in the manual dosing. The bromine concentration of the water is according to the water flow in the bromine dispenser.
- Recommended bromine value: between 1 and 3mg / L.
Sale unit :
- 5 / 10 kg bucket
Dosing information :
- Filter type: all
- Pool size: > 20 m³
- Where: in the dosing station
- When: regularly
Use biocides safely. Always read labelling and product information before use. Bayrol products for pool water treatment are chemical products, some of them in highly concentrated form. For this reason appropriate precautions need to be taken during application and for the storage. Only use Bayrol products for their intended purpose, and ensure that you read the entire contents of the product label carefully before use.
Please abide by the following general rules:
- Store chemicals sealed in a cool, dry, well ventilated area. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Do not store together with food, highly combustible materials, or highly flammable materials such as solvents, oils, paints or waste.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Never mix chlorine products with each other or with other chemicals, neither in solid nor concentrated form!
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. We recommend to wear gloves during dosing.
- Sweep up any dry chemical spills. For small spills, flush area thoroughly with plenty of water. For larger spills, please contact your pool dealer or BAYROL directly for advice on what to do.
- In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice. It is imperative to take along the packaging including the label.
- In case concentrated product comes into contact with skin, clothing or non-resistant materials, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Store all chemicals out of reach of children and unauthorized persons.
You might also like
- On sale!