Good winterizing allows a quick and easy restart of your swimming pool. Your winterizing process will be smooth, every time you use Piscimar's winterizing products...
Piscimar Complete Winterizing Pack (material + Piscimar's products)
It is time to winterize your pool as soon as the temperature of the water is below 15 °C. The winterizing of the pool allows:
- to protect the pool from external aggressions during the cold period. Thus, the equipment of your pool (skimmers, walls, liner, pump, piping, etc.) will be in good working order for the swimming season.
- to preserve the quality of the water and avoid finding a dark green water in your swimming pool in the spring.
- So, save time and money getting your swimming pool restarted!
Piscimar's Composition of the Winterizing Pack:
- Piscimar's Iverliner: helps fight against algae, prevent limescale deposits and prevent dirt from adhering to liners and fibers.
- Non-foaming product.
- Without copper sulphate.
- Without phosphates.
- Without metal ions.
- 100% metal free so you do not stain the pool liner.
- Compatible with a salt chlorinator.
- Avoid limestone.
- Keeps the water clean between 3 and 6 months.
- Piscimar's Iverfilter: eliminates bacteria in the filter and filter media so that they are not active at the start of the season. It is important to clean the filter thoroughly with the Iverfilter during the winter season.
- Cleans the filter to fight against the proliferation of algae and bacteria.
- Preserves the filter media of the incrustation of the limestone (glass, sand, balls etc.)
- Restart easier.
- Great detergent power.
- Eliminate germs.
- Incorporates the pH indicator.
- Cleans sand, cartridge and diatom filters.
- Allows you to restart filtration the next season faster and more efficiently.
- Avoid water treatment problems during the season (green water, cloudy water, etc.)
- Duration of effectiveness of the product from 3 to 6 months.
Which pack to choose?
|Size of the pool||Iverliner Piscimar||Iverfilter Piscimar||Float||Gizzmo||Plug|
|pool 7 x 3 m||3L||1L||16||2||3|
|pool 8 x 4 m||5L||1L||20||2||3|
|pool 10 x 5 m||5L||1L||24||2||3|
|pool 12 x 6 m||10L||1L||28||2||3|
Attention all packs are supplied with original plugs # 10 - 1 "1/2 compatible with pipes diameter 50mm. In the case of other diameters, please specify in the frame message or comment: cap No. 12 2".
You might also like