Cleans and descales sand filters and diatom filter screens.
It cleans and descales sand filters and diatomaceous filters. Removal of scale deposits, rust and generally all deposits of mineral origin present in the filter medium (sand filter). Cleans canvases and supports of diatomaceous filters and cartridge filters.
- Technical cleaning product developed in close collaboration with filter and equipment manufacturers.
- Very high active ingredient content.
- Very effective against calcium deposits.
- Excellent washing power.
- Easy to use thanks to its purple colour.
- Suitable for all types of conventional filtration except active-carbon filters (fish tanks, water potabilization, etc.)
- Filtration stopped.
- Pour 1 L to 2 L for a sand filter <50 cm in diameter.
- Pour 2 L 5 L for a sand filter diameter of between 50 cm and 1 m.
- Put 5 L to 20 L for a sand filter between 1 m and 1.5 m in diameter.
- Place the product in the filter.
- Leave it in for 12 h, overnight, for example.
- Backwash and rinse thoroughly until the color disappears in light turbidity (when possible).
You might also like