- On sale!
Intex sand filtration plate is high performance at the best price...
Intex Sand Filters Kit
The Intex filters kit eliminates impurities in your pool. It is important to adapt the filter according to the volume of water for better efficiency. The Intex turntables feature and new "Hydro aeration" to introduce air into the nozzle and oxygenate the water so that it is healthy and crystal clear.
Hydro Ventilation Technology:
- Innovative technology: The Intex sand filter is equipped with the Hydro Ventilation Technology which allows air to be introduced into the return nozzle by oxygenating the water.
- Improved filtration: the particles in the water are caught and deposited at the bottom of the pool during the ventilation process which facilitates the removal of sediment through the filtration system. Improved filtration and circulation makes the water healthier and easier to maintain.
- Pure and clear water: The ventilation process reduces the presence of metals and eliminates the formation of stains by mixing air with water. The result is pure and clear water of your swimming pool.
- Healthier pool: It has been shown that negative ions around the pool eliminates air pollutants and neutralizes free radicals that affect air quality. The result, pure air around the pool and healthier pool.
To fill your filter kit, you can use the following content:
- Filter balls: filtration fineness 1.5 microns. 700g of filter balls equal to 25kg of sand!
- Filter glass: filtration fineness 15 microns.
- Sand: filtration fineness 40 microns.
⚠ OFFERED, 1.4Kg of filter balls for the purchase of a filtration 10m³/h:
- 1.4 kg of filter balls equal to the quantity of 50 kg of filter sand.
- Light, easy to transport and handle, it will not leave any sand deposit inside your pool.
- Filter residues larger than 1.5 microns (about 40 microns for sand).
- Very high dirt retention capacity.
- Has a long life (5 years).
- Allows to save energy.
- Non-toxic, 100% recyclable.
- 6-way valve with ergonomic handle.
- Turbidity indicator.
- Large removable pre-filter (except 4m3/h).
- Manometer to check the fouling condition.
- Programmer integrated.
- 3 positions switcher.
|Models||Sand filter 4m3/h||Sand filter 6m3/h||Sand filter 8m3/h||Sand filter 10m3/h|
|Power of the pump||0,25CV||0,50CV||0,75CV||0,90CV|
|For pool up to||24m3||36m3||56m3||65m3|
|Filter tank diameter||254mm||305mm||360mm||410mm|
|Filter balls capacity||700G (not included)||700G (not included)||1,4Kg (not included)||1,4Kg (offered)|
Filter glass capacity (not included)
|Large removable pre-filter||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|3 positions switcher
Warranty: 1 YEAR
You might also like