- On sale!
Bayrol's Alca-Plus, corrects the instability of the pH caused by a weak alkalinity...
Bayrol Alca-Plus 5kg
The Bayrol range includes products specially adapted to quickly and safely bring your pool water back to normal conditions. Bayrol problem solver products are easy to use, very efficient and react rapidly. The total alkalinity has a huge effect on the pH value, and can make adjustment extremely difficult in case of a deviation of the recommended set value. Alca-Plus prevents pH fluctuations, and brings the water back into balance.
- Especially recommended for freshwater, with high TA level.
- Alca-Plus is a fast dissolving powder for stabilising a fluctuating pH due to a high TA value.
- Moreover, Alca-Plus enhances the efficiency of flocculation.
- Check the TA at least once a year. The ideal alkalinity level should be between 80 and 120 mg/L. At this value flocculation works better and the pH does not fluctuate.
- With the filter running, pour Alca-Plus directly in the pool water.
- To raise the TA by 10 mg/L, dose 180 g per 10 m³ into a separate bucket, and add the solution directly into the pool water.
- Let the filter run for 2 to 3 hours, check the TA and add more if necessary.
- Packaging: bucket of 5kg.
- Recommended dosage: 180/10m3 to increase the TAC by +10 mg/L.
- Place of dosage of the product: directly in the pool.
- Filter type: any type of filter.
- Dimensions of the pool: all dimensions.
- Dosing frequency: if required.
You might also like
- On sale!